My Family

COME ON IN, GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE & SHARE A RANDOM MOMENT WITH ME

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

queen of alll things award



Thank you Shanda!

shanda from, a teachable heart, is one of my newest blogging friends. Her blog is amazing. She continuously shares the heart of God in Scripture and leads all of us who love visiting her site to a deeper understanding of the goodness of God. please stop by and check out her blog. you will definitely not be disappointed. i think you will like her alot. i know i do.

Here are the award rules:

List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.

Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

here goes:

1. i am the wife of a wonderful man that God has given to me to be my soul mate. i
guess that makes him awesome too. he most definitely is!

2. i am the mom to five wonderful children who i love with all of my heart and would
sacrifice everything for. i guess that makes them awesome too. they most
definitely are!

3. i love Jesus with all of my heart and long for Him to reveal Himself to me
everday. i guess that makes Him awesome too! He most definitely is! With Jesus
as the center of our lives, we are an awesome family!

4. i have been transformed by the love, mercy and grace of God! Everyday, i learn
of Him and it changes me into His likeness. i am so thankful!

5. God allows me to minister His Word as i depend upon Him to speak through me. i
love getting revelation as i yield my mouth as an instrument for Him to speak
through. He teaches me so much as i do.

6. i pretty much accept people just as they are because God has accepted me as i am.
it is wonderful to be able to see right past the garbage in other people's lives
and see the potential within. only God could have done that in me.

7. i love to laugh!

Ok! Now it is my turn to pass this award along. I am so excited about this. Please accept this award and tell us why you are so awesome too! Then pass it on to learn of and display the awesomeness of some of your other fellow blogging friends.

sarah dawn at splashin' glory
martha at fly away birdie
rosel at off the beaten trek
julie at jewelz sightings
cynthia at girl in a glass house
mimi at he & me + 3
nan at momstheword

every single one of these ladies are fabulous and they have touched me so many times with their writings in their blogs and with their comments to mine. i have been so blessed to have met each and every one of them. Please stop over and meet them. they are so wonderful!

18 comments:

~*Michelle*~ said...

congrats on the award.....you certainly deserve one!

This really speaks volume to me today....


"i pretty much accept people just as they are because God has accepted me as i am."

wow. love it!

Andrea said...

Congradulations....blessings and prayers, andrea

Joan said...

Congrats!

I love to laugh too!

Blessings

Shanda said...

Wow, I can't believe I've never been to any of the blogs that you have awarded! I will enjoy checking them out!!

Thank you so much for your sweet words about my blog.

I am so thankful that you allow Him to unveil His Truths through you!

Sarah said...

Christy Rose,

You truly are a beautiful flower in His garden. Thank you for your sweet words about my blog. I just began this adventure a month ago, but have been blessed tremendously by all the words I read, wrapped in His love. I am honored and humbled to receive this award. May this star sticker only stick to you my Lord.

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you!! I am honoured to receive this award, you are kind to include me in your list :o) bless you!!!!! <3

P.S. I agree, you are awesome :D

RCUBEs said...

Congratulations sister Christy...and thank you for sharing this wonderful blessing with me. It's not really about receiving awards or honors but I know that we are all blogging for the Lord's glory and through these blessings, it's awesome when we get to meet other Christian bloggers we don't know yet! And there are so many wonderful bloggers out there [that I still don't know or don't know me]...

I am blessed to have met you and you continue to inspire me with your writing. Have a wonderful day sister and God bless. Love you in Christ.

Angela said...

i love Jesus with all of my heart and long for Him to reveal Himself to me
everyday. ... With Jesus
as the center of our lives, we are an awesome family!

4. i have been transformed by the love, mercy and grace of God! Everyday, i learn
of Him and it changes me into His likeness. i am so thankful!


I LOVED these statements....

congrats precious sister....

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on your award...you are awesome! I love your list. you are a blessing to me too.
Thanks for passing it on.

RCUBEs said...

I posted the blessing you shared with me. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. God bless and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi see you have been given one crown more to come when The Yeshua comes back. thanks for putting out the word and showing the light.Christy keep putting out the blog and bless us with your world. Amen. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

momstheword said...

Thank you for this sweet award. I will post it as soon as I can. I am looking forward to visiting these other blogs and hope to get to it later today.

So totally agree with you about how awesome our Savior is!!!!!

Julie said...

Christy,
Thank you for your sweet award and the kind words. You have blessed me today. I will add the link with my next post.

Have a blessed night!

LisaShaw said...

Praise the LORD Christy! Congratulations and all glory unto the LORD dear sister. Keep being a bright light for JESUS.

Joyeful said...

Congrats to the Queen of All Things Awe-Summ!! You definitely deserve this award! Your blog brings glory to Jesus and your sweet spirit is a blessing!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Hey Christy Rose! Wow!! Congrats! I got one of those too. I would have to agree with Shanda. YOU ARE Awe-Summmm!!! {Woot} {Woot} {Woot} for Mimi and Nan. I think they're Awe-Summmm too!! Thanks for stopping by today and visiting me and the Five Moms. Hope you have a great weekend!

TTYL,
Miti

Michele Williams said...

Congrats! Well deserved... All praise and glory to our heavenly Father. God bless you...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for honoring me with this award! You have such a welcoming blog yourself! I will take some time over the nexy day or two to return the favor but for now I am in a full "first time grandmother mode" in Nova Scotia with my daughter!