shanda from, a teachable heart, is one of my newest blogging friends. Her blog is amazing. She continuously shares the heart of God in Scripture and leads all of us who love visiting her site to a deeper understanding of the goodness of God. please stop by and check out her blog. you will definitely not be disappointed. i think you will like her alot. i know i do.
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
1. i am the wife of a wonderful man that God has given to me to be my soul mate. i guess that makes him awesome too. he most definitely is!
2. i am the mom to five wonderful children who i love with all of my heart and would sacrifice everything for. i guess that makes them awesome too. they most definitely are!
3. i love Jesus with all of my heart and long for Him to reveal Himself to me everday. i guess that makes Him awesome too! He most definitely is! With Jesus as the center of our lives, we are an awesome family!
4. i have been transformed by the love, mercy and grace of God! Everyday, i learn of Him and it changes me into His likeness. i am so thankful!
5. God allows me to minister His Word as i depend upon Him to speak through me. i love getting revelation as i yield my mouth as an instrument for Him to speak through. He teaches me so much as i do.
6. i pretty much accept people just as they are because God has accepted me as i am. it is wonderful to be able to see right past the garbage in other people's lives and see the potential within. only God could have done that in me.
7. i love to laugh!
Ok! Now it is my turn to pass this award along. I am so excited about this. Please accept this award and tell us why you are so awesome too! Then pass it on to learn of and display the awesomeness of some of your other fellow blogging friends.
every single one of these ladies are fabulous and they have touched me so many times with their writings in their blogs and with their comments to mine. i have been so blessed to have met each and every one of them. Please stop over and meet them. they are so wonderful!
just some insights into my thoughts and feelings about my life and what God is revealing to me and how i am experiencing His grace and mercy in so many ways. please feel free to comment and share your heart here too. i'd love to hear from you. you never know whose life you just might touch with your insights as well.
My First Blog Entry March 27, 2009
laying my heart at the feet of Jesus well, here goes. not really sure how this is going to go but i do believe it is in my heart to begin to share some of the things that God is doing in my life and secrets that live in my heart. i've really been inspired by a blog that i have just begun to read by a young, sweet mommy (what she calls herself). happening upon her blog was not an accident but, i believe, a direction from the Lord. as i have read much of what she has written from her heart, i've been moved to tears and smiled a lot, enjoying partaking of what she has shared. wondering if anything that i have to share might move anyone as her writings have moved me, i thought that i just might let some of my heart be opened to those interested in hearing the secrets in the heart of a wife and mom who sometimes feels as if she might drown in the difficulties of raising five children if it weren't for my God who is ever so merciful and His Grace who is ever so powerful. as i write this, tears stream down my own face, thinking of some of the situations that i am laying at the feet of Jesus at this very moment in my life. this seems to make it plain to me that going forward with this new adventure of blogging may just be a way for God to continue to remind me of His love and His goodness toward me. open heart surgery, with God's love as the knife, that's kind of what it feels like. cutting away the dead, useless pieces and repairing it with His intense, unconditional love. i hope that a few people are touched and moved to sharing their lives as well by reading some of what i may reveal of myself as i continue to lay my heart at his feet and trust Him to keep it and make it whole.
i am a wife of 19 years to my wonderful husband, aaron. a mom of 6 precious children (josiah 17, rachel 16, olivia 14, amanda 12, jacob 3, & our newest addition, baby jonah, born may 18, 2011. my life is full and exciting as i depend upon God to empower me to take on the everyday tasks that are set before me. i love God with all my heart as He has revealed His amazing love for me. i love sharing many of the things He has shown me in a Bible study at my church. allowing Him to use me to unveil Truth is a very big part of my life. it is just all so "GOOD!"