My Family

COME ON IN, GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE & SHARE A RANDOM MOMENT WITH ME

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Help Them Lord!

my heart is overwhelmed today as i have read many posts in my blogging community this morning where tears have just streamed down my face because of the circumstances that some of them are going through. one specifically is burning in my heart. just yesterday, a family that had a young baby named Kayleigh, who was born prematurely 10 1/2 months ago and had overcome so many things in her young life, went home to be with Jesus. i can not even imagine how the family must feel. i do not even know how to pray. i asked the Lord, "Help this family. Help them Lord. Help them." i do not even know how to explain that as i prayed that, i could not even imagine what it would be that the Lord could say or do for them right now that could help them at all. "she is in Heaven with Jesus now." "she is not dealing with all of her health issues any more." "we will see her again someday." i am sure that all of their friends and family members and God Himself is comforting them with these words. but, i know that the pain of the "now" has got to still be burning in their hearts and my heart is hurting for them too.

the family writes a blog about their journey with their baby. they show many pictures of her life along the way. you see her grow and you find yourself hoping and praying that they will get to take her home with their other children and raise her as their miracle baby from God. but, yesterday was where the physical journey of their baby girl came to an end and has to contiue on into eternity, which is where their hope must remain. the swelling feeling of grief that i have in my heart for a baby girl and her family that i do not even physically know makes me to know that what they are going through must be so much more intense right now. i can not even imagine! as i can not get away from thinking about this today, i know God is putting it on my heart to continue to lift them up to Him. Please Help them Lord! That is all i can get out! PLEASE HELP THEM!!!!!

10 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

The pain of "now" can be nearly unbearable, I think. And so can many of the questions we wonder in this life. But prayers that one day those answers will be found, and that the pain of now will become the joy of tomorrow.

B His Girl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I read about Kayleigh and I echo your prayer for this family. She has touched our hearts. One sweet day we will all be together. B

Beth in NC said...

I agree. It is so sad and horrible for this family. They wanted to take her home, at least once. I am so sad for them and am praying for them as well.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I join you in praying for this family. Sometimes, "Help" is the only thing we can cry out. God hears us. ...

God bless you for letting us know about Kayleigh's news. I had not heard that she went to heaven until reading your post. Thanks for the info. I will be praying ...

RCUBEs said...

Sometimes, we are just at a loss for words...May the Lord comfort our brother and sister in Christ hurting right now with their family.

LisaShaw said...

Hi Christy! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet message. I had to pop over and visit you and I'm glad that I did. Your family is so precious!

I stand with you in praying for Kayleigh's family and so many others who are hurting right now. GOD IS OUR HELPER. AMEN! Bless you dear sister.

Unknown said...

Prayers added that the Lord soothe the families heart during this time of great loss. Your sweetness shines through in your post hon.

God Bless,
Michelle

Tea with Tiffany said...

Wow, I can't even imagine. I will visit their blog. Thank you for caring and praying. That matters!

Jess said...

So reading your post makes me question why? I know that God does not want us to go through all that sorrow and pain...so how can that be God's will? I also understand that it wouldn't be God's will to let her suffer either...so where do you come to terms with what Gods will is? Not just in the circumstance for this family, but with anyone that we believe dies before their time, or someone who we've been praying for and believing God's promises for?

christy rose said...

Jess,
I believe that God's will is always the provision of Jesus and the salvation He has provided us and we get to partake of through His promises. Not receiving what He has provided is never His will. That would not even make sense. But, everyone's situation is different and we are human with only a finite understanding of all that there is to know. In recognizing that, i think we can say that any circumstance that does not bear witness with the provision of the Gospel is not brought about by God Himself. We have an enemy that desires to destroy us and will if we do not know how to prevent his onslaught on our life. We are learning and growing in our understanding of God and all that He has done for us in Jesus. We will never have all the answers until Jesus comes. But, we must know that God is good and He loves us. We will understand and know more as He reveals Himself to us continually.
I hope this helps some.

Christy