My Family

COME ON IN, GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE & SHARE A RANDOM MOMENT WITH ME

Sunday, May 3, 2009

my dancing girls

Dance Recital 2009


Rachel and Olivia Jazz


Rachel


Jazz



Ballet





















Tap































Olivia



Tap































Jazz































Ballet






Amanda
Ballet


Tap



Jazz
























Daddy brought the girls roses for the great job they did in their dance performances














The girls worked hard all year for this night. They were absolutely beautiful and did a great job. This is the highlight night, what keeps them going to all their classes all year long. I think they were very pleased with their evening. I know I was.






13 comments:

Daveda said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Shanda said...

I was so sad when my daughter decided to drop out of dance! But she is adorable in her soccer uniform too!

Wonderful pictures!!

Laura Brown said...

Awww! I remember those days when I was a little girl. They're beautiful girls!

Angie said...

hi

Kellie Felmey said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and precious! Clearly you must have to keep your sewing kit handy for all those buttons you bust over these 3!!!! :)

Taffy said...

You girls are growing up sooo fast. I miss being there and I know Jessica misses having sisters.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures since I couldn't be there for the last performance..........you girls are growing up too fast.....don't forget to remember your Grama when you get growed!!!!!Grandpa said Sugar is missing Obadiah....she keeps getting up out of bed to look for him....sad:( Grama Judy

Kimberly said...

Wonderful! The girls looked absolutely beautiful...and the roses....well, that really brought tears to my eyes!

Unknown said...

Hey sweet Christie,

I nominated you for the 'Golden Heart Award' after someone nominated me. So swing by my site tomorrow when it's posted on my blog and copy/paste it to your site along with the instructions.

You're a blessing,
Sarah

Tea with Tiffany said...

My Hannah is a dancer too.

Beautiful girls.

So nice to meet you!

Connie said...

Aunt Connie thinks she has BEAUTIFUL nieces!

LisaShaw said...

Your daughters are absolutely beautiful Christy. I can see YOU in them and especially I can see THE LORD! You and your husband are obviously loving parents teaching them and nurturing them with the love and discipline of the LORD.

I pray His favor will always rest upon them.