arise to write. i am honored you chose me! thank you, precious friend. for those of you who do not know andrea, please hop over and check out her blog. she is a prolific blogger herself.
a prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. spread some love!
2. each prolific blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. every prolific blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. every prolific blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the mr. linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (click here for the mr. linky page.)
i know so many prolific bloggers. i visit them often. knowing them through their blog has made my life much more enjoyable. i would encourage you to stop by and meet them. i believe that they will enrich your life as well with their prolific blogging skills.
i'm passing this award on to the following prolific bloggers:
1.kelly @my voice, my view
3.teri @the mighty m family
4.debby @just breathe
5.debby @heavenly humor
6.tara @keeping up with the kellys
7.lidj @crown of beauty
8.kathleen @sassy granny
9.susan @this day
10.rosel @off the beaten trek
11.wylie @shout a joyful noise
12.darcie @life's unfolding story
13.jackie @ homestead wannabes
14.elaine @peace for the journey
15 krisitn @ these little girls of mine
16 julie @wife.mom.nurse
17. maryleigh @blue cotton memory
18. nan @moms the word
19. mimi @ he & me + three
20.alicia @ yaya stuff
21. mary @ my new 30
someone thinks that you are a prolific blogger too! me! :) i know! I know! that is way more than 7. three times as much! i could have kept going and going. i am spreading the love! well, i think that is a good start to promoting some great prolific bloggers. please, go meet them all! you will not be disappointed, i promise!
2 days ago