i received this fabulous award from tara at keeping up with the kellys a couple of months ago and i am attempting to catch up on my award acceptances. tara has a fabulous blog herself and an adorable, almost two year old, son that she is the stay at home mommy to. she is a great blogging friend. please stop by and meet her some time, you will not be sorry. i mean it when i say she is a fabulous sugar doll!
to accept this award, i am supposed to tell 10 things about myself then nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers to receive the award for themselves.
1. i got married when i was 25.
2. i had my first baby, josiah, when i was 27.
3. he got to the ripe old age of 9 months and then i found out baby #2 was on her way.
4. i had my second baby, rachel, when i was 29.
5. she got to the ripe old age of 7 months and then i found out baby #3 was on her way.
6. i had my third baby, olivia, when i was 30.
7. she got to the ripe old age of 18 months and then i found out baby #4 was on her way.
8. i had my fourth baby, amanda, when i was 32. (four babies in 5 years) and i loved every single minute of it, until they started hitting their teenage years. JK
9. i had my fifth baby, jacob, when i was 41. (josiah finally got his baby brother)
10. i love being a mommy! (most of the time)
now to pass on this fabulous sugar doll award to some of my fabulous friends. the last award that i passed on, i did a random selection from my blogroll and regular commenting friends. because i think all of you are fabulous, i want to do that again. i liked doing it that way. it felt like i pulled the names out of a hat, kind of like a lottery. so, i am going to do that again. without further adieu and in no particular order, the award goes to....
jackie @ homestead wannabes
valerie @ from our front porch looking in
stacie @ a firefighter's wife
bridget @ among the chaos
alicia @ yaya stuff
angela @ free spirit haven
mimi @ he & me + 3
julie @ jewelz sightings
joanne @ blessed
lesli @ one day at a time
enjoy! you fabulous sugar doll you!