i've been tagged by my sweet friend jen at the life and times of mommy and julianne at mom on mission.
this first tag is from jen.
8 is enough!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. growing old with my husband and watching our children grow up
2. learning more and more about the Truth of the Gospel and character of my God
3. jacob sleeping all night long every night
4. my sister visiting for two weeks
5. going to disney world with my family in september
6. being a part of our new church and watching God build it
7. developing the relationships that i have with the people that i love and
creating new ones
8. God living through me
8 things I did yesterday:
1. straightened my house
2. read the book of Nahum in the Bible (its a short book)
3. went to the mexican restaurant with my husband and kids for lunch
4. blogged about the honest scrap award given to me by some wonderful
5. visited some other blogging friends
6. three loads of laundry
7. drove 1 1/2 hours to watch josiah play baseball (they won!)
8. came home to a wonderful sight of seeing my two youngest daughters, amanda and olivia. they had been gone for over two weeks. i am so glad that they are home! i really missed them.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. be on time all of the time
2. take my whole family on a cruise
3. go to hawaii (just me and aaron)
4. add on to my house (a large great room and a master suite)
5. eat all that i would like to and stay healthy, never gaining another pound
6. finish writing a Bible study that I started six years ago
7. a back flip
8. not ever have to sleep (it wastes too much time)
8 Shows I enjoy:
1. american idol
2. hannah montanna
3. the secret life of an american teenager (sounds like the title of my blog)
4. i carly
5. the suite life of zack and cody
6. full house
7.(you would think i have a lot of kids or somethin)
8. i do not hardly watch tv except with my kids
now for the photo tag
first folder, tenth pic:
this is amanda with santa at age 6. the date on this picture is wrong.
This photo tag is from julianne.
the 6th picture in my 6th folder:
this is jacob, 11 days old. the date is right on this picture
now i get to tag 8 other people to share themselves with me.
1. rosel at off the beaten trek
2. elaine at peace for the journey
3. kat at heart to heart
4. michelle at Psalm 104:24
5. nan at moms the word
6. beth at outnumbered three to one
7. andrea at arise to write
8. angela at free spirit haven
come on girls! tag! you're it!
2 hours ago