My Family

COME ON IN, GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE & SHARE A RANDOM MOMENT WITH ME

Friday, November 6, 2009

i can't hardly believe it!

                                      happy 16th birthday josiah!


i can't hardly believe it! you are 16! you are growing up to be a wonderful young man! it seems like yesterday that i was coming home from the hospital with this bundle of love in my arms. i loved being your momma from the very start. you have brought so much joy to my life. there has not been one day go by that i have not been so proud to call you MY son!! i am so excited to be a part of the life the Lord has given you to live! remember, you were born to "shine for Jesus!" go light your world!! i love you so much!--love mom



Happy Birthday Josiah. Sweet sixteen!!! I can't believe it. Where did the time go??? Aren't you the little one that hid in my arms afraid of the thunder-Aren't these the little hands that held so tight to mine-Didn't we both agree you'd never grow up now here we are and here you go- Of all the things i want to say, the... thing you really need to know-I believe in you-I believe in you-For everything you are and every thing you are becoming-I Believe in you-I believe in you-So spread your wings and fly on the winds of knowing I believe in you. I love you!!! Dad.

29 comments:

heidi said...

Such a handsome kid you've got there!!! Happy Birthday to Josiah!!!

Loren said...

Oh Christy

Happy Birthday to your sweet Josiah! He is handsome and I pray he has a blessed birthday and continues growing into all that God has planned for HIM to do and to be !!

Bless you my friend

Kristin said...

Wow! Those words from both of you brought tears to my eyes. Just beautiful.....the love you both have for your son. I hope he has a wonderful Birthday!!!!

Laura said...

What a handsome young man! Happy birthday to Josiah!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

The time does go by fast, but I can tell ya done good mama!! Happy Birthday to Josiah!

He & Me + 3 said...

He is such a handsome young man. Happy Birthday Josiah! May you have a blessed Birthday!

LisaShaw said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!

Love ya.

Jennifer W. said...

What a handsome guy!! Happy Birthday, Josiah-I think it's safe to say you are loved. :)
Jen

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

My oldest just turned 16 in September and I admit that the time sure does fly! I wish there was a way to stop it.
You have a handsome son and I'm sure he is a blessing to you!
Hugs
Kim

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Are we having cake and icecream? Wait, is that okay for a 16-years-old?

smooches,
Larie

RCUBEs said...

Happy Birthday to your son! May God shower him with His rich spiritual blessings. God bless you sister and your beautiful family!

Karen said...

What sweet birthday wishes for your fine young man...may he enjoy many, many more!

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday to Josiah!

septembermom said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome young man!!!!

laura Brown said...

This post is so sweet! Love the fact that you both left him messages!

Adeye said...

Happy happy birthday to your sweet boy. Yes, go shine for Jesus!!!! How the Father NEEDS mighty warriors in this day.

Love and hugs, dear friend.

Saleslady371 said...

Happy birthday, Josiah! God has a wonderful plan for your life!

Darcie said...

What a beautiful post from both you and your husband...I am sure it meant a lot to him. Happy 16th Birthday Josiah!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I hope that your handsome son had a wonderful birthday!

I just love that mom and dad both did a message. So sweet!!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

It is always such a blessing to see Godly parents raising up children in a house that serves the Lord. Blessings to your family! May the joy of the LORD be Josiah's strength. Always!
Joyfully,
Wylie
www.shoutajoyfulnoise.com

Mich said...

Happy birthday to a handsome young man!

Love that song. they grow so fast!

McCrakensx4 said...

OH...What a fun milestone! I hope that he had lots of fun! I am kinda dreading the double digets bday for my oldest!! Happy Birthday Josiah

Daveda said...

You guys have done a great job turning him to Jesus :) he seems like a great kid! Where does the time go?

Daveda said...

You guys have done a great job turning him to Jesus! he seems like a really great kid! Where does the time go?

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy! :)

Beth in NC said...

He is such a cutie. Sweet 16 ...

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Beautiful tribute!

Angela said...

Happy Belated Birthday Josiah.

May Go be gracious to you and bless you and make His face shine upon you...
amen amen amen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josiah! You're growing up way too fast!
love, Mom