i am so excited to be having amanda and olivia coming home today. they have been in tulsa with my sister for over two weeks and i am so ready for them to be back home. i am sure that they had a lot of fun. they have already told me some of the many things they got to do while they were there. but hopefully they are as ready to be home as i am for them to be here. i can't wait to see them.
last week, my wonderful, sweet, blogging friend, rosel, at off the beaten trek, nominated me for the honest scrap award. she is so awesome to have as a friend. she is faithful to come and visit me always. i love having her over. i am always in awe at the wisdom and insights that she shares when she comes to visit and every time i visit her. please go meet her. you will not be sorry. you will be forever taken with her charm and stories about her walk with the Lord and how He leads her to make a difference in so many people's lives. a few days later kat at heart to heart also blessed me with the same award and then the next day i was triple blessed by jennifer at the life and times of mommy. i can not say enough about both of these friends either. i am amazed at the friends that i have made here in the blog world. kat and jen both bless me every time that they visit and they visit me often. i love them for that. i love making my way over to their place as well. that is what friends do, you know. please stop over and meet them. they are absolutely great friends. i am sure you will love them as much as i do.
in accepting this award, i need to do the following:
1) say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
ten honest things about myself:
1. i am the oldest sibling of three in my family. i have a younger sister by two years, named connie and a younger brother, by seven years, named brian.
2. i have lived for the Lord my whole life. i have never strayed into the world or turned my back on Him, though i am still learning to trust Him.
3. i love to drink coffee and talk about deep, meaningful things, developing relationships and connecting hearts with people.
4. i am terrible at cliche' conversation. i can never think of what to say to people when i first meet them past "hi, how are you?" but once you get me talking, watch out!
5. i and my family just recently help to plant a church in our home town. it is absolutely a wonderful experience.
6. i went to rhema bible training center and graduated from there in 1990.
7. i went to oru in 1991-1994. but, i never graduated from there because i started having babies and i have never returned. :)
8. i lived in oklahoma for 11 years. 1988-1999 We loved it but felt the Lord lead us back home to where we were from after our youngest daughter was born in 1999.
9. i love to cook and hate to clean up afterwards. now i have teenage daughters to do that for me. :) what a blessing!
10. i love my life! God has blessed me so much! and continues to do so each and every day!
now i get to pass this award on to seven of my friends who i would love to know more about and i know that you would to once you get to meet them. so please stop by and visit them. you will be glad to meet them. they are wonderful friends and great communicators.
1. sharon at joy in the truth
2. loren at the magoo news
3. Adeye at no greater joy mom
4. mich at "mich"
5. julianne at mom on a mission
6. amanda at popping out one letter at a time
7. hope at my hope is in the Lord
all of these friends of mine would love to have you visit them and meet you. they are wonderful friends to me and they would welcome you with open arms.
2 days ago